Manor Farm Fishing Lake – RESTOCKED MARCH 2019
Well stocked with Mirror Carp to 24lbs, Common Carp to 31lbs, Roach to 1.5lb, Rudd to 1.5lb, Tench to 4lbs, Bream to 2.5lbs and Perch to 2.5lbs, it’s a great Norfolk fishing spot.
There are 28 swims which are large enough for ‘Father & son’ fishing with fishing available on two islands, each accessed by a bridge.
Facilities include on-site toilet, a disabled swim and a free car park.
Overnight campers are welcome, with prior booking - £10.00 per tent per night.
Fishing prices for 2019 are:
- £5.00 per rod
- £3.00 per rod for concessions – under 16′s and OAP’s
- £20 for 24 hour fishing including ‘bivvy’ please contact Martyn on 07768164008
- Season ticket £180.00 for adults & £100.00 for concessions – plus night fishing when applicable.
Our rules for the enjoyment of your fishing:
Some advice and information for the safety of you, the fish and other anglers. March 2019
- We only allow barbless hooks maximum size 8 and no ground bait is to be used
- No keep-nets, all fish must be returned to the lake
- Under 14’s must always be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Dogs to be kept on a lead and as quiet as possible
- All anglers must have their own landing nets
- All fish to be handled carefully and taken off the hook on a mat, if you want to photograph your catch please hold the fish low, whilst doing so.
- Please put your litter in the bins provided
- Respect other anglers and the birds and wildlife that share our lake
- Season tickets to be shown when held
- All cars are parked at owner’s risk
- DO NOT ENTER THE WATER, except in an emergency
- No fishing in any ‘swims’ that you consider unsafe
- Check behind and around you before casting Night fishing is from dusk – 7am
- If you have any questions or in an emergency please call either Martyn on 07768164008 or Tim on 07768164007
- Thank you for your co-operation, we’d love to hear about your fishing experience either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media – Thank you.
- Day fishing is from 7 am – dusk
Enjoy your fishing!