Manor Farm Fishing Lake
Well stocked with Mirror Carp to 24lbs, Common Carp to 31lbs, Roach to 1.5lb, Rudd to 1.5lb, Tench to 4lbs, Bream to 2.5lbs and Perch to 2.5lbs, it’s a great Norfolk fishing spot.
There are 28 swims which are large enough for ‘Father & son’ fishing with fishing available on two islands, each accessed by a bridge.
Facilities include on-site toilet, a disabled swim and a free car park.
Overnight campers are welcome, with prior booking - £10.00 per tent per night.
Fishing prices for 2018 are:
- £5.00 per rod
- £3.00 per rod for concessions – under 16′s and OAP’s
- £20 for 24 hour fishing including ‘bivvy’ please contact Martyn on 07768164008
- Season ticket £150.00 - this offers unlimited fishing for a whole year - for a limited period only! The normal price is £200.00 – plus night fishing when applicable.
Our rules for the enjoyment of your fishing:
- Barbless hooks only maximum size 8
- No ground bait to be used
- No keepnets all fish must be returned to the lake
- Cars must be parked in the car park
- Under 14s to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No swimming or wading
- No guns
- Dogs permitted only on a lead
- Fishermen/women to have their own landing nets
- Large fish to be taken off on a mat
- Handle fish with care, holding low for photos
- Fishing matches can be arranged – contact Martyn 07768164008
- Please put your litter in the bins provided or take it home!
- Season tickets to be shown when held
Enjoy your fishing!